High capacity angle bypass regulators or back pressure control valves with models for pressures to 1500 psig (103.4 barg) and capacities to 200 gallons per minute (757 l/min.).
Features & Benefits
- Rugged, simple design enables complete disassembly on-line for easy maintenance and repair.
- Smooth, quiet performance.
- Fitted with female threaded connections, bottom inlet, side outlet; valves may be operated in any position.
- Closing cap over the top adjusting screw discourages unauthorized tampering with the set pressure and seals against leakage.
- Can be used to maintain a constant pressure differential.
- Type K-5C fitted with a silicone rubber seat disc to provide tight shut-off.
- Type K-10 balanced piston design is substantially unaffected by pressures or pressure changes in the outlet lines, assuring constant control over pump discharge pressure.
- K-10/K-15 feature a long pressure spring to provide maximum sensitivity.
- K-15 has a replaceable stainless steel seat and piston providing longer valve life at minimal cost.