A full lift ASME Section VIII air/gas and cryogenic, UV National Board certified safety valve suitable for cryogenic service.
Features & Benefits
- Ideal for cryogenic service to -320°F (-195°C).
- Kel-F® soft seat disc ensures positive reseating and leak tight seal.
- Full lift maximum discharge capacity.
- Unobstructed flow through top guided design.
- Pressure tight dome.
- Stainless steel springs as standard. Inconel® springs supplied for higher pressures.
- All parts are commercially cleaned for oxygen service.
- Built to ASME Code Section VIII for cryogenic service.
- Rated capacity: 110% of set pressure.