The Marlo ‘MRO-8H’ Series Reverse Osmosis system is designed for industrial applications requiring high purity water (98-99% salt rejection).
Nominal output capacities of 36,000-432,000 GPD (25-300 GPM).
Flexible design allowing for easy customization to meet tight engineering specifications.
Features & Benefits
- High rejection, 8″ x 40″ thin-film composite (TFC) membrane elements in a spiral-wound configuration.
- FRP membrane housings with PVC end-cap material, stainless steel side-entry feed/reject ports, and white polyurethane finish. Designed for 300 psig pressure rating.
- Stainless steel multi-stage feed pump with TEFC motor (230/460V, 3-Phase).
- Epoxy –coated carbon steel skid/frame assembly.
- Stainless steel pre-filter housing with 5.0-micron cartridges.
- NEMA-4 programmable logic controller (PLC) package complete with operator lights and switches for optimal system control. Includes pre-wired motor starter, low inlet and high pump discharge pressure switches with alarms, and pre-treatment interlock.
- Product water conductivity monitor with digital display and adjustable alarm.
- Panel-mounted product, reject, and recycle flowmeters with digital display.
- Panel-mounted stainless steel system pressure gauges and sampling valves.
- In-line system temperature indicator.
- PVC low pressure piping/valves and 304 stainless steel high pressure piping and valves.
- Automatic system inlet feed valve.
- Automatic membrane flush cycle (at programmed timed intervals).