Non-code Bronze Liquid Relief Valves
- Model 19
All bronze, equipped with handwheel for easy adjustment within spring ranges.
- Model 19M
Same as model 19 except SS trim (seat and disc). Available 2-1/2″ and 3″ only. For higher pressure settings or severe applications.
- Model 20
All bronze, with pressure-tight cap. Suitable for maximum back pressure of 50 psig.*
- Model 20M
Same as model 20 except SS trim. Available in 2-1/2″ and 3″ only (seat and disc). For higher pressure settings or severe applications. Maximum back pressure of 50 psig.*
- Model 20P
Same as model 20 except with packed lift lever. Suitable for maximum back pressure of 50 psig.*
- Model 20MP
Same as model 20M except with packed lift lever. Maximum back pressure of 50 psig.*
- Model 200A
Special non-chattering design. Recommended for light oils and continuous by-pass or pressure regulation. UL842 listed for light oil service. Available 3/4″ to 1-1/2″ sizes. Female NPT connections only.
- Model 200H
Same as model 20. UL842 listed for use with fuel oils. Available 3/4″ to 2″ sizes.
* Back pressure increases set pressure on a one to one basis, and reduces capacity. Back pressure in excess of 10% of set pressure is not recommended.
Features & Benefits
- Both inlet and outlet connections are cast integral with body to permit easy inspection and servicing without disconnecting piping.
- Beveled seats lapped for optimum performance.
- Stainless Steel (SS) spring for optimum corrosion resistance.
- Each Kunkle valve is tested and inspected for pressure setting and leakage.