ASME Section I Steam and ASME Section VIII, Air, Steam and Gas “UV” National Board Certified. Model 6254 ASME Section IV “HV,” National Board Certified. PED Certified for Non-Hazardous Gas.
Cast iron, enclosed spring, SS trim.
Same as model 6252 except certified for ASME Code Section IV – Low pressure steam heating boilers. Set 15 psig [1.0 barg] only. J through P orifice only.
Features & Benefits
- Heavy duty construction of high quality cast iron with Stainless Steel (SS) semi-nozzle trim and disc.
- Bolted bonnet design for easy maintenance.
- Seats lapped to optical flatness.
- Dual control rings offer easy adjustability for precision opening with minimum preopen or simmer and exact blowdown control.
- Heavy duty lift lever assembly.
- All adjustments are factory sealed to prevent tampering or disassembly.
- Each Kunkle valve is tested and inspected for pressure setting and leakage.