For use with any of the filter technologies listed below. Designed for larger commercial and industrial applications with multi-tank parallel systems common for high flow rates. Tank diameters up to 144″ and service pipe connections to 8″ flange are available.
Features & Benefits
- Epoxy lined and prime exterior finished carbon steel pressure vessels. Non-ASME construction with 100 psig working pressure.
- Galvanized steel face-piping assembly with cast iron, normally-open, “Y” pattern diaphragm control valves. Filters with service piping 6″ and larger utilize flanged carbon steel face-piping and double-acting butterfly control valves.
- Pilot stager valve controller for automatic backwash operation. Pre-wired in a NEMA-12 enclosure with an adjustable timeclock for backwash initiation.
- Self-adjusting flow control to maintain accurate backwash rates.
- PVC media-retaining underdrain distribution system in either hub-radial or header-lateral configurations for minimal pressure drop and proper backwashing.