The Marlo ‘MHC’ Series is designed for large industrial applications. Individual tank capacity ranges from 1,200,000 grain to 5,400,000 grain with continuous flow rates of 100-1,150 GPM. Single tank, multi-tank parallel, twin alternating, and triple alternating systems are available with a wide variety of timer and water meter controllers.
Features & Benefits
- Epoxy lined and prime exterior finished carbon steel pressure vessels. Non-ASME construction with 100 psig working pressure.
- High capacity, sulfonated polystyrene cation exchange resin in sodium-form.
- Galvanized steel face-piping assembly with cast iron, normally-open, “Y” pattern diaphragm control valves. Filters with service piping 6″ and larger utilize flanged carbon steel face-piping and double-acting butterfly service control valves.
- Pilot stager valve controller for automatic regeneration operation. Pre-wired in a NEMA-4X enclosure with an adjustable timeclock for regeneration initiation.
- Self-adjusting flow control to maintain accurate backwash rates.
- Pressure-compensated brine injector for correct brine flow and concentration.
- PVC media-retaining underdrain distribution system in either hub-radial or header-lateral configurations for minimal pressure drop and proper regeneration.
- Rigid, polyethylene or FRP brine tanks with wet-salt storage and water re-fill valves