A high capacity pilot operated back pressure valve that offers accurate control and dependable protection against overpressure conditions.
Features & Benefits
- Automatically maintains maximum pressure in a vessel or system by relieving overpressure into a lower pressure return line or to atmosphere.
- Soft rubber seat allows tight shut-off under no-flow conditions.
- Available with factory modifications for systems with temperatures to 400°F (204°C)* and pressure to 400 psig (27.6 barg).
- Pilot system can be removed as one unit for easy servicing.
- Choice of 15-65 psig (1-4.5 barg) and 50-200 psig (3.4-13.8 barg) adjustment ranges. Special hi-pressure range from 200-400 psig (13.8-27.6 barg) also available.
- Maximum overpressure on standard spring ranges up to 300 psig (20.7 barg); 500 psig (34.4 barg) on hi-pressure range.
- The high temperature version must not be used on water applications that will flash to steam on the downstream side of the valve.