Single seated and self-actuating compact diaphragm-type regulators covering a wide range of designs and operating pressures.
Features & Benefits
- Reduce high inlet pressures to lower outlet pressures within close limits.
- All brass or bronze bodies with inbuilt strainer.
- Easily renewable disc-piston assembly.
- Screwed-in cylinder body seat provides for easy removal.
- Self contained strainer protects working parts.
- A-360 and A-361 incorporate an aspirating action to give exceptional regulation at high flow rates.
- Fillister or hex head adjusting screws standard; wing lock nut, T-bar handle, handwheel or tamper-proof seal caps available.
- Balanced piston design either standard or optional depending on model.