Single seated, spring loaded, direct acting diaphragm-type pressure reducing and regulating valves for a broad range of services.
Features & Benefits
- Reduce high inlet pressures to lower outlet pressures within close limits.
- Ruggedly built for long service life without maintenance.
- Simple design for easy maintenance and on-line repairs.
- Broad materials choice to suit a variety of applications.
- Self-supporting inbuilt strainer screen protects working parts and is cleaned easily.
- Easy pressure adjustment via standard square head adjusting screw and hex locknut. T-handle and aluminum handwheel options available.
- Optional construction for cryogenic service.
- Pre-packaged repair kits available for selected models to simplify maintenance.
- Every regulator supplied with pre-set delivery pressure.
- Each valve assembled and tested prior to shipment.