Model 215V is Non-code Vacuum Relief.
Model 337 is ASME Section VIII Air/Gas “UV” National Board Certified Safety Valve. Has “lift-pin” lift device for easy manual testing. All adjustments are factory sealed to help prevent tampering or disassembly.
Both are PED Certified for Non-Hazardous Gas.
Features & Benefits
- Large nozzle design provides high capacity.
- Flat bronze valve seats are lapped for optimum performance.
- Warn ring offers easy adjustability for precise opening with minimum pre-open or simmer.
- Pivot between disc and spring corrects misalignment and compensates for spring side thrust.
- Each Kunkle valve is tested and inspected for pressure setting and leakage.