Models 910, 911, 912, 913, 916, 917, 918 and 919: ASME Section VIII, Air/Gas/Steam/Liquid, “UV” National Board certified.
Models 920, 921 and 927: ASME Section I Special use or application, “V” National Board certified. Also available for vacuum service. PED certified for non-hazardous gas. Not for use with oxidizing fluids.
Carbon Steel (CS) body and bonnet with Stainless Steel (SS) trim.
All SS construction.
Same as model 910 resilient seat/seals. Superior “leak-free” performance.
Same as model 911 except resilient seat/seals. Superior “leak-free” performance.
Steel body and bonnet with screwed cap and stainless steel spring for organic fluid vaporizers (ASME Section I -“V” Special Use or application).
Steel body and bonnet with plain lift lever and stainless steel spring for forced flow steam generators (ASME Section I – “V” Special Use or application).
Steel body and bonnet with packed lift lever and SS spring for high temperature/pressure hot water boilers (ASME Section I – “V” Special Use or application).
Full nozzle design. Stainless Steel (SS) warn ring and disc with brass/bronze base. Bronze/brass body and bonnet.
Full nozzle design. Bronze/brass body and bonnet. 316 SS trim (base, disc and disc holder).
Same as model 912 except resilient seat/seal. Superior “leak-free” performance. FM approved with 316 SS base for fire pump installations in “BDD” and “BDE” sizes.*
Same as model 913 except resilient seat/seal. Superior “leak-free” performance. Bronze body and bonnet. 316 SS trim (base, disc and disc holder).
* Requires variations listed below for adjustable relief pressure settings:
60 psig to 125 psig [4.1 barg to 8.6 barg]
125 psig to 175 psig [8.7 barg to 12 barg]
176 psig to 250 psig [12.1 barg to 17.2 barg]
Features & Benefits
- Available with soft seats.
- Threaded cap standard (back pressure tight). Maximum back pressure 50 psig [3.4 barg]*.
- Hex on valve nozzle provides for easy installation.
- Warn ring offers easy adjustability.
- Pivoting disc design offers exceptional seat alignment.
- Guide to nozzle ratio reduces friction.
- Valve bodies are heavy duty casting.
- Full nozzle design for optimum flow performance.
- Threaded side outlet for piped off discharge to eliminate fugitive emissions.
- Each Kunkle valve is tested and inspected for pressure setting and leakage.