Cast Iron Liquid Relief Valves
Bronze trim, with pressure-tight cap. Suitable for maximum back pressure of 60 psig*. Variation “03” for field adjustability.
Bronze trim, UL and FM approved for fire pump installations. Special design offers minimum set pressure of 60 psig*. Easily adjustable with handwheel to 200 psig (175 psig with optional 125# inlet flange).
Bronze trim, with pressure-tight cap. UL and FM approved for fire pump installations. Suitable for maximum back pressure of 60 psig*. Supplied with handwheel.
* Back pressure increases set pressure on a one to one basis, and reduces capacity. Back pressure in excess of 10% of set pressure is not recommended.
Features & Benefits
- Bolted bonnet permits easy inspection and servicing without removal from system.
- Quality cast iron body and bonnet, insert and disc are available in either bronze or Stainless Steel (SS) and lapped for optimum performance.
- Springs are steel with plating for corrosion protection.
- High lift, wing-guided disc offers high relieving capacity. Pivot between disc and spring corrects misalignment and compensates for spring side thrust.
- Each Kunkle valve is tested and inspected for pressure setting and leakage.