A broad range of pressure build regulators, pressure reducing valves, final line gas valves and combination pressure build economizer valves for cryogenic service.
Features & Benefits
- Six models for pressure reducing or pressure build-up service.
- Five models for back-pressure service on economizer circuit.
- Three models for combined pressure building and economizer functions.
- Low temperature cut-off valves.
- Two models for final line gas service.
- High purity regulating valves for pressure reducing, back pressure and differential services.
- All parts commercially cleaned for cryogenic/oxygen service or high purity gas compatibility.
- Complementary ‘Y’ pattern strainers reduce maintenance costs.
- Cryogenic safety and shut-off valves also available.