A self-actuating pilot operated pressure reducing valve handling air, gas and steam and accurate to within ½% up to 3″ and 1% for sizes to 6”.
Features & Benefits
- Extremely compact design enables use of a smaller regulator.
- Constant outlet pressure up to the valve’s maximum rated capacity regardless of changes in flow rate or inlet pressure.
- Very high flow rates due to the main valve assembly’s full lift capability valve body design.
- Positive shut-off ensured by accurate guiding of the pilot and main valve assemblies. Non-metallic trims available for dead tight shut-off on air and gas applications.
- Pilot valve component parts interchangeability simplifies maintenance and allows greater spare parts flexibility.
- Available in bronze, cast iron and steel construction to allow for pressures up to 600 psi and temperatures up to 800°F.
- Specially prepared parts kits enable simple routine servicing or complete overhauls.