Diaphragm actuated valves designed for either continuous or intermittent operation which provide accurate, repetitive pressure control.
Features & Benefits
- Protect against periodic high pressure, control dependably at adjusted pressures and shut tight.
- Maintain a pre-determined pressure on the inlet regardless of variations in pressure at the outlet.
- Unique full ‘floating ring’ seating arrangement provides smooth, even control in response to pressure changes.
- Globe type body with two side inlets and a bottom outlet, suitable for angle or in-line installation.
- Types FR and FR-6 fitted with a closing cap to discourage unauthorized tampering.
- Optional differential pressure control modification enables a constantly held difference between reference and valve inlet pressures.
- Type FR-6 incorporates a diaphragm ring above the diaphragm for higher back pressure ranges.
- Rugged, simple design enables easy on-line maintenance and repair.
- Optional cryogenic service construction available for handling cold fluids to -320°F (-195°C).