High pressure single-seated, spring loaded, direct acting diaphragm type regulators for inlet pressures to 2400 psig (165.5 barg)
Features & Benefits
- Automatically reduce high inlet pressures to lower outlet pressures within close limits regardless of fluctuations.
- Designed for use on air, water, oil, oxygen, carbon-dioxide and other gases and fluids.
- Designed and built to meet the rugged requirements of high pressure regulation and reduction.
- Exceptional flow characteristics.
- Stainless steel piston/piston assemblies, cylinders, seat ring and strainer screens as standard.
- NBR diaphragm and O-rings.
- Self-renewable seat ring is simply flipped over and re-installed rather than replaced.
- NPTF ‘Dryseal’ threaded ends as standard.
- Closing cap or T-handle adjusting screw options available.